Hey, its adminz!
Every website has rules and these are ours:
1. Watch your language! Your not the ONLY one to use our blog.
2.Keep your drama out!
3. You may advertise another blog or website but know your limit and live within it<3
4.Dont try and argue with the admins. period.
5. If u can try and enter our contests!
6.dont flood the chatroom
7. Have fun!
8. Don't make fun of ppl or anything like that or you will be banned!

Wattpad!

Friday 9 August 2013

Q & A

    Hello! I'm here to answer my first question!
 What is the thing you want to do most that you haven't in fantage??
~Pink (The second know-it-all)

   Well *reads name*, Pink. one thing I have always wanted to do on fantage isss * drum roll * win the Todays Hottiest thing. I've always wanted to get on the top five ever since you did * flashback *.
           
             If you, like Pink have a question for me, just comment below what your question is and I shall answer!
                                                         -Jamie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment