Hey, its adminz!
Every website has rules and these are ours:
1. Watch your language! Your not the ONLY one to use our blog.
2.Keep your drama out!
3. You may advertise another blog or website but know your limit and live within it<3
4.Dont try and argue with the admins. period.
5. If u can try and enter our contests!
6.dont flood the chatroom
7. Have fun!
8. Don't make fun of ppl or anything like that or you will be banned!

Wattpad!

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lalalalalala...

Pink the pie here (new nickname im giving myself) nothing really new going on lately... other then us GETTING A NEW ADMIN! I shall not give names yet as it isn't set in stone yet but if you can't wait to know the name... (pstt check out the Fantage Pandarz Title... didn't hear that from pink tho!) Anywho.. here's a pic of me collecting my pet treats....
Ps- Love my new panda board! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment