Hey, its adminz!
Every website has rules and these are ours:
1. Watch your language! Your not the ONLY one to use our blog.
2.Keep your drama out!
3. You may advertise another blog or website but know your limit and live within it<3
4.Dont try and argue with the admins. period.
5. If u can try and enter our contests!
6.dont flood the chatroom
7. Have fun!
8. Don't make fun of ppl or anything like that or you will be banned!

Wattpad!

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Hi Christine!!

Literally no one uses this anymore, whoops, not my fault
So this is for Pink (Christine)
I really want to get in touch again so email me if you want
um if not email i have like kik/instagram/basically whatever social media you can message me on
please do reach out! I miss you like crazy!
Okay bye love youu

No comments:

Post a Comment